Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Format: Wits accredited online short course
Certification: Wits University certificate of competence
Length: 10 weeks
Breakdown: 8 weeks consecutive online lectures, one exam in week 10
Hours per week: 5 to 7
Click here to view more about our payment options
Price*: R 14 436.00
* price includes VAT
- Apply key financial terms to the successful management of a business operation
- Analyse income statements, balance sheets and cashflow statements
- Set a budget for a business operation
- Conduct a financial analysis
- Module 1: A Business Operation.
- Module 2: Key Financial Terms.
- Module 3: Income Statement.
- Module 4: Balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Module 5: Setting the Budget of a Business Operation.
- Module 6: Using the Budget to Control Income and the Balance Sheet.
- Module 7: Break Even Analysis.
- Module 8: Financial Year End Statements.
A member of the SA Institute of Professional Accountants, Wits Plus lecturer John Borthwick has a wealth of experience as a financial consultant for multiple international industry goliaths, including Volvo.
- 15 July 2019
- 9 September 2019