Business Leadership Coaching
Format: Wits accredited online short course
Certification: Wits University certificate of competence
Duration: 10 weeks
Breakdown: 8 weeks consecutive online lectures, one exam in week 10
Hours per week: 5 to 7
Click here to view more about our payment options
Price*: R 15 302.16
* price includes VAT
- Discuss coaching in the context of the workplace.
- Recognise the context for coaching in the workplace.
- Explore the role of leadership, maturity and awareness in coaching.
- Show how three business tools contribute to good governance.
- Apply coaching in the workplace.
- Explore coaching at a distance using technology.
- Explore how monitoring, assessment and supervision contribute to effective coaching.
- Module 1: Introduction to workplace coaching
- Module 2: Context for workplace coaching
- Module 3: Coaching Starts with the Coach
- Module 4: Coaching Skills Framework
- Module 5: Coaching Models
- Module 6: Coaching in Action
- Module 7: Coaching in the Digital Age
- Module 8: Monitoring Coaching
For the past 20 years, Bev Hancock has dedicated herself to unleashing leadership potential, from young millenials to the C-suite. She has a deep understanding of the integrated role that leadership communication plays in the new world of work. Her work is based on her research in virtual coaching and how we connect deeply in an omni-channel environment as well as the digital learning, facilitation and coaching work she has built with clients
- 12 April 2021
- 12 July 2021
- 6 September 2021