Participants are required to pass all in-course online tests, and submit all assignments and short essays with a minimum 50% pass rate for all assessments. Formative assessments are (50%) and summative assessment (50%).
Number of Notional Study Hours: 50
Click here to view more about our payment options
Price*: R 13 905.00
* price includes VAT
- llustrate the relationship between marketing principles and entrepreneurship.
- Discuss the different market needs of big firms and entrepreneurial businesses (SMEs).
- Critically assess the application of marketing theories and models to new ventures.
- Examine the challenges facing entrepreneurial businesses in competition with larger, better-known, and more resourceful companies.
- Explain the use of innovative and non-conventional marketing methods in entrepreneurial businesses.
- Design an operational marketing strategy for a start-up business or new product.
- Create and implement a strategic marketing plan for entrepreneurial businesses.
- Prepare effective tender documents in response to requests for quotations.
- Module 1: Introduction to entrepreneurial marketing
- Module 2: Market opportunity analysis: Identifying opportunities, research and customer needs
- Module 3: Strategic entrepreneurial marketing: Segmentation, targeting & positioning, and branding
- Module 4: Operational entrepreneurial marketing: Product, pricing and digital media
- Module 5: Practical applications in entrepreneurial marketing: Planning, implementation and tendering
- 1 April 2022