Participants are required to pass all in-course online tests, and submit all assignments and short essays with a minimum 50% pass rate for all assessments. Formative assessments will be (50%) and summative assessment (50%).
Number of Notional Study Hours: 50
Click here to view more about our payment options
Price*: R 13 905.00
* price includes VAT
- Describe the relevance and role of retail management.
- Discuss the legal issues of human resource management in the retail industry.
- Explain the role of visual merchandising, store layout, retail image and store atmospherics.
- v Outline the requirements of effective integrated marketing communication in retailing and develop a retail communication plan.
- Illustrate the importance of multi-channel and online retailing, and mobile apps.
- Describe the importance of customer service, customer relationship management, and the customer decision-making process in retail marketing.
- Identify target markets and the fulfillment of customer needs.
- Discuss the impact of Covid on the retail industry, and retail management in a post-Covid context
- Develop a comprehensive retail strategy, including identifying target markets, meeting customer needs, and monitoring marketing performance.
- Module 1: Introduction to retailing and retail environmental analysis
- Module 2: Retail Human Resources
- Module 3: Merchandise management
- Module 4: Financial strategies in retail
- Module 5: Integrated marketing communication and promotions
- Module 6: Multi-channel retailing and online retailing
- Module 7: Understanding customer behaviour & customer relations management (CRM)
- Module 8: Developing a retail strategy
- 1 April 2022